LONDON | 16/06/2016
Collider, London’s leading marketing and adtech (or MadTech) accelerator has opened for entries to its fifth accelerator programme.
The programme offers startups up to £80K in equity funding for up to a one-year mentorship driven programme. Collider also partners with global brands and agencies who are looking to work directly with startups. Up to 10 startups will receive £30K equity investment for a four-month Collision Phase programme with 130+ hours of support.
- The programme focuses on providing the necessary customer feedback early-stage startups need to scale
- Expert mentorship from veteran entrepreneurs and senior brands and agency executives occurs weekly throughout the first four months
- Post-Collision Phase, up to five startups will receive £50K equity investment, and a further 8 months’ support from Collider, the Growth Phase
- By the end of one year, startups should have enough market traction to raise a late seed or Series A investment round
- Investment comes from smart Angel Investors with a unique offering they bring to startups from the marketing and advertising world, who also participate in the programme as mentors
The four-month programme is designed to provide enough customer feedback for startups to have trials in the pipeline by Demo Day. In 2016, over 200 brand and agency individuals attended the Demo Day, a commercial launch for the Class of 2016 startup cohort.
Current Corporate partners of Collider include Asda, DigitasLBi, dunnhumby, Exterion Media, Haymarket, Ogilvy & Mather Group UK, Puma, Reevoo, The National Lottery and Unilever. Collider has invested in 34 startups in the MadTech industry over the past four years.
Rose Lewis, Co-Founder of Collider says: “Industry leaders are approaching us because of the structured programme and framework we provide, and startups come to us because of the tailored mentorship and connections in our network. Brands and agencies have understood they need to work with startups to stay ahead of their competition. We provide the framework and guidance for them to do this with measured returns.”
Jubair Jalil, Co-Founder SyncSpot, Collider Class of 2015 says; "Collider puts the SMART in smart money! The contacts, exposure and mentorship are priceless."
Startups can apply on f6s at the following link: http://f6s.com/colliderclass2017 Applications for the Class of 2017 close 16th October, 2016. The Programme begins early December, 2016.