Hello Collider Class of 2018!
Wednesday, October 3rd, Collider Amsterdam launched their new cohort of amazing Madtech startups, Collider’s Class of 2018!
Six startups from the UK, Ireland, Estonia, the US and India were selected to join our second accelerator programme in Amsterdam, kicking off in mid-October.
With the presence of some good food and drinks, the attendents learned from the founders how their technologies can help brands better understand, target, engage, convert, serve and retain their customers.
Our friends from The @Leisure Group hosted this event at their wonderful HQ in Amsterdam.
Collider Amsterdam Class of 2018:
* Churnly’s churn prediction software uses Machine Learning to deeply understand why a company loses customers and predicts which customers they’ll lose.
* GladCloud is an enterprise SaaS platform for brands and services in the global convenience economy to drive increased revenue across their network of local affiliates.
* NeoSound uses AI to turn sound into meaningful data, helping call centers efficiently to improve customer communication and increase retention
* Pinstorm makes tools that make real-time creative advertising possible for e-commerce, news and other companies who make a business from fast changing information
* RapidPricer utilizes deep learning algorithms and machine vision to dynamically price and promote retail products in real time, in order to reduce waste and increase margins
* Yoke helps apps to grow by driving downloads through social media influencers & providing tangible business value.