A highly experienced panel will be at TechHub Manchester on the 31st October to answer your questions about raising money for your startup. We have all grounds covered with representation from crowdfunding, venture capital, an accelerator and a startup, all of whom have the relevant experience and knowledge to offer advice to startups seeking to fund the growth of their businesses.
The format of the event is a 1hr Q&A on the subject of gaining investment with a panel of 4 people, followed by beer, pizza and the chance to network. You can tweet us in advance with any questions on the subject which you would like the panel to answer, at @Collider12.
- Venue: TechHub Manchester
- Time: 31 Oct 2013, 6:30pm - 9:00pm
- Register: On Eventbrite
- Price: Free
- Rose Lewis, Founding Partner of Collider;
- Darren Westlake, CEO of CrowdCube;
- (TBC) from EV and
- Andrew Ko, CEO of local heroes and TechHub Manchester members, Moment.Us, a Collider12 startup.
Here's your chance to probe the experienced minds for when it comes to choosing the right funding for your startup. Sign up for your spot by clicking here!