After 3 months of mentorship, we’re ready to showcase our latest cohort of game-changing startups to the world. It's going to be a potent mix of startups, investors, brands, agencies and friends of Collider. And booze. Plenty of booze.
The Collider Demo Day is at LBi's searingly cool event space on Thursday May 15th from 2.30pm until 5pm. Don't worry; there will be more than enough time for a drink or two after the pitches with the great and the good of London's advertising and marketing scenes.
Those invited will see our game-changing startups, hear from industry mavericks, and network with leading investors and world class brands.
- 2.30-3: Welcome and registration
- 3-3.15: Opening Collider by Rose Lewis, Co-Founder of Collider
- 3.15-3.30: Guest Speaker: Sarah Wood, COO & Co-Founder of Unruly
- 3.30-4.30: Startup Pitches, compèred by Jeremy Basset, Global Marketing Strategy Director of Unilever
- 4.30-4.45: Guest Speaker: Nadya Powell, Managing Director of MRY UK
- 4.45-5: Winner announced and closing remarks
- 5pm-late: Drinks and Networking
This event is invite only, so check your inbox to see if you're one of the lucky ones! If you think we missed you off our list, email us and let us know.